Social Media

March 10, 2010

Truth Does Make A Noise

Three hours. That's how long it lasted. It was emotional. It was intense. It was probably the most overwhelming conversation I have ever had. Survival of the Fittest. That's exactly the reason why this whole thing started, the reason why I am now seeing what has been in front of me all this time.

I won't go into details. Details are irrelevant at this point. Details are, however, what make this blurry picture clear. I've seen you before. Today, it's like I saw you for the very first time. Today, everything started to make sense. The child grew up. And so have we.

It's all coming back to me now. The tears, the forced smiles, the late nights. But it doesn't matter anymore. We live, we love, we struggle, we move on. That's the way it is, the way it's supposed to be. The longer the struggle, the harder the fight. And yes, now I get it, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Words have been said and yet sometimes too much is never enough. But I don't intend to prolong this any longer. I just wanted you to know that I will never forget this. Not in a year. Not in a thousand years. You're in my life. Now more than ever. And this is for you.